Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Down to the Wire


It's been a relaxing week. I like to call it the calm before the storm. The storm of papers and tests that is... I'd also like to mention that "Damage Inspections" are taking place all around me as I write this. They can't even call it "Flat Inspections." It's like they expect we've done considerable damage to our homes before even getting here to look. While I assure you I'm not exactly living in filth, I can't say the same for the flat downstairs. It's like a war went through there. I'm so glad not to be a part of it.

So what have I been doing this week? Well for one, I've watched a lot of baseball. I understand this isn't exactly the most European thing to be doing, but MLB has given everyone here that small taste of home they need to finish these last couple of weeks. Speaking of... we've got a week and a day left here. Can you believe it?? I am getting extremely frantic not only trying to study for exams but also trying to be outside doing things in London as much as I can. I still feel like I haven't seen everything even though I know it's not humanly possible. I am also trying to retake a lot of my pictures because the flowers and trees have now bloomed. The place is gorgeous.

Our farewell dinner is tomorrow. It's a big secret but I think it's probably a boat cruise. We'll see if I'm right tomorrow night. Everyone's freaking out about what they will wear, etc. Apparently it's fancy.

ANYWAY I don't want to spend too much time on this because it's nice out and I really want to get to the park. Have a wonderful wednesday and I will be back with an update really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment