As I write this, two cleaning ladies are in my room cleaning the bathroom and dusting the tables. Really? We have an apartment with barely any heat and they still hire cleaning ladies? I'm of course grateful, but a little weirded out to be honest.
Anyway, this week was fairly uneventful. I only had three classes because one was canceled. I also took a short trip to the V&A Museum with a friend to kill some time. I really enjoyed the jewelry exhibit and I would like to go back eventually to see the costume exhibit. I love that every museum here is so different. Things never get dull.
Today my History of London class is taking a field trip to the Tower of London. We get to go for free, which I'm excited about. After the tour, my friends and I are heading right to the airport to go to Zurich. It will be a fun weekend and I can't wait to take pictures to show you all! My plan is to buy a ridiculous winter hat to wear all around Switzerland (and London when I return). It must have an annoying pom pom and tassels. As far as activities in Zurich go, I'm not sure what we will end up doing for most of the time. There is a really good museum I am planning on seeing and I found a place you can climb so that you can get a really good view of the city. As long as we keep busy, I think the weekend will fly by and be very fun.
With that, I'm off to class. Have a good weekend everyone!
-M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment