I had a dream last night about my flight to London, and it's been haunting me all day. In the dream, my flight leaves in an hour and I have not packed a single item. To add to the drama, it takes me 45 minutes to drive to the airport and I can't find my clothes.
Is this anything like those college dreams people keep telling me about? You know, the one where it's finals week and you just realize you have an exam in a class that you never attended? I imagine they are similar and both equally as terrifying to wake up to.
Regardless, I'm leaving for London in 3 days. That gives me just enough time to do about a billion loads of laundry, pack everything into two suitcases and probably manage to forget something really important. I hope I didn't just jinx myself...
Readers, I am excited and admittedly a little nervous to spend the next four months in London, but I plan to stay connected with all of you at home by updating this as frequently as possible.
A quick note about blogs: I realize that some of you are new to blogs (Hi Mom!) At the end of the posts, blogspot lets you add comments. If you would like to leave me a note about the post or just a general "hi," you just have to click on the "comments" link at the end of the day's post. I would love to hear from all of you! Keep in mind, the comment you post on my blog is public. If you wish to send me a private message, feel free to email me at mcgroves@wisc.edu
It's going to be a fun ride, so stay tuned! In the meantime, I must go figure out how to cut my packing list in half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still have those dreams and I studied abroad 2 years ago :). Hope you are having a blast!
ReplyDelete